Almost Christmas Eve

I can't believe we are 1 week away from Christmas: where the days fly by like seconds. We have a busy schedule next week with a family gathering every. single. day. I just hope Vincent can survive the week, or maybe that's my wish! Family time is the best time for me, even before crafting! We will be making lots of memories with our baby's first Christmas.

This is the card I made last night during my Facebook Live (watch it here). Once again, I used the Whisper White Craft Pigment Ink over the spongeing technique. I really do love this effect and how the masking gives different shades of blue to the card. The colors I used are: Balmy Blue, Pacific Point and Blueberry Bushel. A little bit of Polka Dot Ribbon and voilà, you can create whatever your little elf desires!



Since I won't be posting again before Christmas, I would love to thank you all for stopping by every week to read my short little blog and to wish you all a very happy holidays with your loved ones! I really do hope you get to make some heartfelt memories that you can cherish for a long time!

Merry Christmas
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts