Happy Birthday Silhouette

I wanted to participate in the #simplestamping challenge for this month. Stampin’ Up!® give us a monthly theme and this time is Birthday using only stamps, ink and paper (specifically DSP). I knew right away I was going to use my See A Silhouette DSP, the colors are so vibrant and rich. I also wanted to take part in my West Coast Creators' challenge: no white! This is harder than I expected. I love starting with a blank (white) canvas to create my cards. 

After choosing my DSP piece, I cut my card base in Real Red and took out my Bloom and Grow stamp set.


I don't have the matching Blends so I combined the colors I had to get as close as I can to Real Red and Crushed Curry. In this case, I used Poppy Parade and Light Cherry Cobbler for my red flower, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Light Pineapple Punch for my yellow/orange flowers. The leaves are colored with Granny Apple Green.

Here is a similar card, well it's basically the same, but with a Crushed Curry card base.


Wishing you a happy week,
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts