Happy Birthday Kiddo

My favorite little Saskatoon nephew is turning 6 today! I made this card for him and sent it last week to make sure he gets it in time.


Last year when I sent him his card, he was a little disappointed there was no money in it: kids say the darndest thing. I thought it was pretty funny and cute, how could I not laugh at his handsome face. He has the sweetest heart, taking care of his younger sister, helping his mom and teaching his dad how to goal.

I thought I had more pictures of the whole card, but I guess not! I used the Dino Days to make this one. I had fun with the coordinating dies and the matching DSP. The clouds are from the March Paper Pumpkin.

Bonne fête Xavier, matante s'ennui de toi et j'ai hate de jouer au hockey cet été avec toi!
-xo

Comments

Popular Posts