Happy Easter

From my little family to yours, Happy Easter.



The day started with French Toasts. Vincent went down for his nap and when he woke up we called Dave's sister and his parents using FaceTime. My parents came over to drop us a little Easter gift.

My grand-parents came over to drop our annual Easter supper: potato salad! They even left us some mini eggs and a little chocolate bunny for Vincent. There was a special request to take a picture of him eating his bunny and share it with them since they wouldn't be able to see him eat it.

Vincent went to sleep for his second nap of the day and I called the Easter Bunny to come over and hide eggs while we would hide downstairs (#socialdistancing). Vincent woke up to a fun little egg hunt.... fairly easy I would say.

Tonight we have a virtual Bingo planned.

Have a great rest of Sunday,
Take care
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts