MEGA Tutorial

Even if the Ornate Garden Suite is on backorder for the moment, it doesn't mean you can't create! Check this intensive PDF I have to offer!

Being part of Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program, I was offered the chance to take part in a collaborative tutorial. Alot of the demonstrators got together and made up a bunch of projects to create the MEGA TUTORIAL BUNDLE PDF for the Ornate Garden Suite that was released April 1.


It is such a big tutorial it needed to be separated in to 4 parts. This means you will be getting 4 PDFs from me when you purchase to Suite. You can also purchase the Mega Tutorial from me here, send me an email to request it.

PS- My project made the cover image! I was super excited!

I want to thank Bruno Bertucci for all the work he put into creating the template for all demonstrators to use, putting everybody's work together and overlooking the whole project! It was a success.

I hope you get to enjoy this suite sooner rather than later.
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts