Playing with March's Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin is a fun subscription box delivered to you every month. You get an exclusive stamp set, not available anywhere else and the supplies to make cards (or sometimes 3D projects). March's theme was No Matter The Weather and we even got a bonus stamp set to celebrate Paper Pumpkin's birthday.


This is the card I made yesterday afternoon for my Facebook Live. You can watch it here, on my Youtube channel. 

I put my fiancé to work and I asked him which stamps he wanted me to use to create my card. I used some of that Sale-A-Bration vellum.

Since this card was quick to make, I decided to make another card on the fly! Both cards used the Specialty Vellum, Soft Sea Foam and Purple Posy. My goal for this video was to show how we can use the stamps from our Paper Pumpkin and make a lot more cards than what we received in our box! Think outside the box!



Join me next week again on my Facebook Page, at 8:00 pm, for another Live video! 
Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts