Going BIG!


As a Stampin’ Up!®️ Demonstrator, we get rewarded for our hard work in many different ways. One of my favorite is having fun with my stamping friends, also known as my customers, and seeing their confidence boost because of their master piece. The other great part of being a demonstrator is the community of friends I have made. We all have the same interest, so we understand our crafting language.

Another way we get rewarded is with gifts, such as stamps, DSP, bags, points to purchase more surprises. The biggest reward, for working so hard all year long, is an incentive trip. The one for 2019-2020 was supposed to be a cruise, but because of the worldwide pandemic, Stampin’ Up!®️ had to make a few changes to the trip. Demonstrators who earned the trip last year were supposed to go to Maui this year, so unfortunately for them they will not be going. FORTUNATELY for me, they pushed it to next year and we have a chance to earn it this year. 

My goal was to earn the trip last year so I could bring my fiancé on a honeymoon, it was the perfect timing! I was all pumped and excited to share that trip with him, but it didn't take long for me to realize it was a lot of work, a lot of discipline and sharing my love of Stampin’ Up!®️ all the time. My 2018-2019 year was one of learning, self discoveries, stepping out of my comfort zone, setting a routine and branding my business. I am super grateful for my team leader for gifting me Kylie's Demonstrator Support Program this year. You might have noticed a few changes around my Facebook Page: I now have a blog, I participate in Blog Hops, I even started sharing my videos on Youtube. I am growing my team and sharing my love of card making even more than ever and I am seeing results. I get even more love from my stamping friends.

Thanks to all of you, I feel like I can reach this goal of mine! Everything happens for a reason right, maybe I will be able to bring my fiancé on a well deserved honeymoon (he works just as hard as I do!)

Here is a tracker of where I am at with my points. Don't despair just yet as I am very close to reaching the Point Accelerator. This will help me gain more points faster and you'll see my tracker fill up exponentially. I know it looks intimidating, but I've already got the first column filled! (I know it says Eastern Caribbean, that's where we were supposed to go next year!)


Thank you so much for your support, I hope you'll enjoy seeing my tracker fill up just as much as I am excited to color in each square at the end of every month.

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts