I applied!


Well, I sent my application to be part of the 2021 Stampin’ Up!®️ Artisan Team. If I get chosen, it will require me to take part of a monthly blog hop with the other Design Team Members, create a project to share on most social media platforms, come up and share fun techniques.

How it works: I filled out a survey and I'll know in November if I made the team or not! So let's not think about it any longer... or I might just go crazy!

I would really like to be a part of these talented demonstrators, but every good thing comes in due time. If not this year, I'll try again some other year!

I am very grateful for your support. When you leave comments on my projects, the encouragement I get inspires me to do even more for you all!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts