One goal accomplished


This little green strip made my day yesterday! I have attained one of my personal goals! Next goal is to get the trip by the end of September! I am super thankful for my leaders and the encouragement they offer! But most of all I am super grateful for my customers, my stamping family! The fun we have during my events, the projects we create together, they are all reasons why I keep coming up with classes, parties and ideas! I have been trying new social media platforms and in June I will start on Pinterest! It's been a great journey so far, I can't wait to look back at this post in September and see how far I've made it!

Thanks again for following me and supporting me!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

(14 days until my birthday!)

Comments

Popular Posts