2 years ago...



2 years ago today I ordered my Starter Kit! The colors were getting a revamp, Stampin’ Up!®️ changed the cases of the Stampin' Pad and I got the Brights ink pads in my Starter Kit... and I made my very first Facebook Live!


My oh my how the times have changed, except for my love of Stampin’ Up!®️ and that shirt, I still have it! :D

To be honest, I am having so much fun on this adventure and the feeling of all my little personal accomplishments is humbling. 

I kept going with my monthly classes, I am punctual with my weekly Facebook Lives, I attended my first Stampin’ Up!®️ OnStage event, I've opened my in-home studio, I was invited to a brunch with our national District Manager, I got to take my teammate to a seminar, I was offered a training program, I started a blog and sending newsletters, I post on my Instagram account more often, I've established the pINK Ladies, I upload my videos to Youtube and just recently, I was asked to present to our worldwide demonstrators during an online event. I am proud, thankful and happy. 

I am very pleased to have you along on this journey of mine. Seeing all your creations and the excitement you get from making cards and stamping have definitely made my hard work that much more worth while!

Thank you for celebrating with me! There is much more to come! 5 days until my birthday!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo





Comments

Popular Posts