Look how lucky I am!

Happy Birthday to me! I am still in awe of all the love I received for my birthday! I have always loved celebrating birthdays, and my thirtieth is one to remember! 

Funny fact about me: I was scared of turning 17. Some people freak out when they start a new decade, I'm not those people! I cried for days when my 17th birthday came around. It was too overwhelming, adulthood was right around the corner and it terrified me! I wished I could stay at my parent's house forever and keep going to school! I loved my 16 year-old self. 

I'm happy my wish didn't come true! ;)

Now that my crying over my age is done and over with, I celebrate and cherish every new year! It's just a number. To be honest, I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will be like, even though I know it will go by in a flash! Scary how time flies by (another reason why being 16 was the best... days were so long back then!)

I wanted to share the cards I received! I think it's a great source of inspiration and I wanted to journal this milestone: turning 30 with my Stampin’ Up!®️ family! Enjoy these gems!

 This is Mylène's card.

 This one is from Maggie.

 I got this card from Sue.

 Martine made me this card.

 Nathalie dropped this at my door.

 Kim sent me this one.

 Monique came over to drop this one.

 I got this one from Tania!

 Ann sent me this card.

 Chantal drove by to drop this off.

 Josée took part of my parade to hand me this card.

 Cynthia worked hard on this shaker card.

 Leah sent me some birthday wishes!

I was definitely spoiled and looking again at all these cards, I still feel the love! Thank you to everyone who celebrated with me! 

Until the next birthday,
Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo 

Comments

Popular Posts