A little note...

My goal for this year is to buy as little stamps as possible, say 1 stamp per month, and use it to the max! Really push myself creatively and find how many ways I can use the set.

For January, ironically, I am using the Enjoy The Moments stamp set. I say ironically because for the past few months I have been feeling lost and not like myself. I am a cheerful person, happy and smiling most of the times. I have my days, don't worry, I am human! But I consider myself an optimist nerd. So, this stamp set will keep me right on track to enjoy the little moments.

I got the colour combination from a challenge I took part in our West Coast Creators Facebook group page. I was surprised at how these colours work well together, since they are so bright on their own. We had to use all three: 

  • Daffodil Delight
  • Granny Apple Green
  • Magenta Madness

I also cased Hélène Den Breejen's design. When I was scrolling on Instagram, I landed on her card and just liked the simplicity of it. 


I have to say that I find this card very cheerful! It definitely brightened my spirit and inspired to make more cards. Keep scrolling to see all the other cards I made with this layout and these colours.


The flower buds are fussy cut and I also added a second layer of the front 2 buds to add dimension. A cute bow made of Linen thread and the Playing With Patters Resin Dots. 

Here I made the same card, but reversed the colours. So the stripes are Magenta Madness and the buds are Daffodil Delight. I changed the sentiment to the Happy Birthday from the same stamp set.


I used the In-Colour Enamel Dots to embellish this card.

For the next card, instead of alternating stripes, I just left it blank and used a Magenta Madness card base. I embossed the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder to give it texture. 


For the bow, I used the gold trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo and some Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots.

Until next week, 
Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo



Comments

Popular Posts