Sending healing thoughts card

 I could call this card garbage.

But that would be really rude of me.

Or maybe if I call it scraps?

That's exactly how this card came about. I used whatever I had on my desk.

That butterfly was from my very first card using the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set in my weekly Facebook Lives.

I then picked some bright colours to match it and this is how this card turned out.

I punched the label from the True Love DSP, crumpled up some Granny Apple Green and glued down a strip of Calypso Coral.

I stamped the sentiment on Basic White and just cut it down to size.

Added some pearls, and finito!


I am really pleased with the turnout of this card comparing the amount of work went in to creating it.

Sometimes it's better not to overthink it and just assemble it.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to make handmade cards.

Check the video over on my Youtube channel, please subscribe! 

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts