Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - March 2023


 This month's theme had me testing out the blending brushes and I had a blast as you can tell!



I made all these cards for my team members back in January to send them a little surprise! It's always fun to receive a package in the mail!



I created 4 card front panels and die-cut the largest Stylish Shapes circle die out of all the panels. I then did the same thing with 4 Basic White panels, then just switched the blended circle with the Basic White one.

After blending all the colours together, I splashed a very little bit of water to create those splashes. 

The colours I used are Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Polished Pink and on the purple one, I started with Polished Pink at the top, Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape.

Enjoy the close ups and happy hopping!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo 









Comments

Popular Posts