What is a paper share?

Paper Share, Stampin’ Up!®️ Designer Series Paper, DSP


What is a paper share?


A Designer Series Paper share is when you take part in a group sharing of all the patterned paper from a new catalogue.

Sample all the new Designer Series Paper from the Stampin’ Up!®️ January-April Mini Catalogue. There are 8 new different packs available this time.

Let me explain.

I know I have a problem of hoarding my DSP, so my solution to that was to not buy any. Are you like that too, collecting your specialty paper and not using it?

For the past few years, I just didn't purchase any. It was hard, because some were very enticing. But I knew I was going to let them sit in the drawer and not use it, so why waste my money on something I won't use?

I did cave in a few times, but then I really just collected the special paper, I didn't want to cut into it. It was too pretty to cut, to give away. 

It kind of defeats the purpose of the Designer Series Paper right?

I had work arounds, don't worry. I would make my own DSP using the stamps I had. This way I could personalize my paper, use the colours I want, create an endless amount of exclusive papers. 

It made me even more creative, it challenged me.

Sometimes, we want an easy card. Sometimes, a layer of Designer Series Paper is exactly what the card needs to make the sentiment stand out, or to make the stamped images coordinate with the whole layout of the card. 

Using the DSP also helps with finding the perfect colour combination, when we don't know which colours to use.

Have you ever noticed the coordinating colours are listed on the back of every pack of paper? I am curious to know, tell me in the comments.

Stampin’ Up!®️ Designer Series Paper Sample



How does a paper share work?

I will be offering you a quarter pack of all 8 different special paper packs from the January-April Mini Catalogue.

This means I will be cutting down the papers to a 6'' x 6" size for those that are bigger than that.

Here is a list of the Designer Series Paper you will be receiving:
  • Paper Share, Stampin’ Up!®️ DSP, Designer Series Paper
    Bee Mine 12" x 12"
  • Forever Love 12" x 12"
  • Just Kiddin' 12" x 12"
  • Lighter Than Air 6" x 6"
  • Nature's Sweetness 12" x 12"
  • Perennial Lavender 12" x 12"
  • Poetic Expressions 12" x 12"
  • Rock & Roll 12" x 12"
I include the name, item number and coordinating colours on all of the individually packaged 6''x 6'' packs.

This means you will be getting 96 sheets of DSP.

I will also throw in a sample of the Sale-A-Bration exclusive Designer Series Paper. To earn these papers for FREE, you would have to place an order of 60$ or more, but I will give you some so you can see them up close!

How do I join a paper share?

For this 2024 January- April Mini Catalogue paper share, all you have to do is send me an email requesting your sampler and I will message you to send the information for payment.

I only have 3 spots, so make sure to let me know ASAP.

This way you get a little snippet of new products, just enough DSP to create cards with fresh off-the-press paper

What do I do with these papers?


Certainly don't store them! 

USE THEM

...and send me pictures of your projects! 

I love seeing your creations.

You can check out my Facebook Live where I use up 3 sheets and make 3 cards, called the Stack, Slice, Shuffle technique. #stacksliceshuffle


Let's use up our gorgeous Designer Series Paper and let me know in the comments what is your favourite project to make with Stampin’ Up!®️'s DSP!

Also, if you want your Paper Share Pack, send me an email!

See you next time,

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo 













Comments

Popular Posts