Hey there, BUMkin!

My child might not like me too much in 10 years, but I still think this was adorable!

Stampin' Up!'s Classic ink pads are the best for these kind of prints! You should see his stamped feet!

I used Pumpkin Pie to stamp his little tushie on some Whisper White and just drew a stem with my Early Espresso Stampin' Write marker. I added the leaves and pumpkin with the Harvest Hellos stamp set and glued everything on a piece of retired Wood Textures DSP. The frame was something I had laying around.



I also made cards to send to Vincent's relatives! Mémére and Matante got cute mail for Halloween this year! Here again, I used the Harvest Hellos' pumpkin, colored with Pumpkin Pie Blends. I fussy cut the leaves and added a cut out "BUM" over the "pump" of 'pumpkin' which was matted on Early Espresso. I added a 1.5" X 5.5"strip of Come To Gather DSP




Happy Halloween!

 Here are his little feet as mentioned above. He was 11 weeks old when I stamped these (he 3 and half months old now!) This will go in his baby book my mom made for him!




Comments

Popular Posts