Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop- November 2019


Welcome to my first ever Blog Hop. This will be a year of many firsts for me! I am so excited to grow and make new friends and I can't wait to see where I'll be this time next year! I am so thankful for Kylie's training! Make sure to check all the other demonstrators who are participating in this training and this blog hop, they're all listed below. We are an amazing group!

I held my monthly class last month and we made 5 Christmas cards. Here is one of them. I called this one, 'Ho Ho Ho', very original? I know! I used the Pinewood Plank embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White cardstock. A little bit of Burlap Ribbon and the Perfectly Plaid stamp set is all you need to complete this card.



Here's a sneak peak at the other cards we made! I have a PDF tutorial if any of you are interested.
Thanks for joining me - Marika Laforge- and I hope you'll come again!

Follow along to the next demo to see more inspiration!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts