West Coast Creators Challenge - December 2019

This challenge inspired me to create 2 cards, same sketch but 2 different stamp sets. The first card with a stamp set from the annual catalogue and the other with a stamp set from the new Mini catalogue. First off, let me tell you it is not that "mini"! So many amazing products once again Stampin' Up!.


I am part of this wonderfully creative family: The West Coast Creators. You could also be 'adopted' by this family if you'd like by joining my team, just check this out.

My first card I used the Bird's Ballad DSP and Free As A Bird stamp set. I used my blends to color the birds and the border of the Nested Stitched Die.


The second cards I used the Honey Bee stamp set and the DSP from the SAB brochure. I am convinced this paper will be selling out quick, so get yours as soon as you can! Don't miss your chance! I am so happy I got to play with this set!


... pun intended!

I know these are not Christmas cards, but I do wish you a very happy week with lots of family time, hilarious memories and heartfelt gifts.

Until next time,
Marika -xo

Comments

  1. Get your Office Setup from office setup with product key Ms office is a new sensation in the market that left every body awestruck with its best products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. office setup will help you to deploy the office setup successfully on your device. Here are easy steps to download, install and activate office setup. Visit office setup with product key now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts