Honey Bee

Hello!



That's what this card is all about, just buzzing by to say 'Hello'. I won't take too much of your time, I just want to share the card I made last night. Watch it here. Once again, I come on Live every Tuesday evening, either at 7:00 or 8:00, depending on Vincent's feeding. My little 6 month-old is in charge of the schedule, I'm basically on-call all the time! Honestly, I've never been paid so much in my life, my heart is full!

Anyways, back to the bees! Here is the card I made and some other alternatives. 


And here are the alternatives. Similar layout, just a little more detail work and more techniques.
First is the simple stamping, creating my own DSP.


This one here is using the free DSP from the SAB brochure and the Detailed Bee dies.



I hope you enjoyed! 
Come again, 
Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts