Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper

Good day! I finally broke open my pack of Peaceful Poppies DSP yesterday! Let me tell you it is so much more than peaceful, it's inspirational! The colors are just rich and satisfying. I made these cards based on the same layout. I like doing this "one card three different ways" cards. It goes to show that simple is just as pretty as full on embellished!


I made the middle one during my Live last night and I also made an extra one since I was feeling inspired and they we're both quick and easy! Watch it here.



Once again, I just adore this paper! If you've been thinking of joining and taking advantage of the 20% discount, now is the time to join! You could get all this for 135$! That's over 200$ worth of products: you decide what you want in your Starter Kit and Stampin' Up! will send you some extras to make it even better!

I would love for you to join my team and become a pINK Lady! What can you expect when you join? Click here!

Comments

Popular Posts