Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program- February 2020


Hello everybody! Little Marika from New Brunswick, Canada here! I hope you are enjoying this hop and get to travel the world through these blogs. I am so happy to share this card with you, well mostly, my goal is to actually participate in this blog hop! I am trying to get familiar with this new blogging world. Being part of Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program, I am experiencing so much personal growth and discovering this whole new virtual world! I am loving it and I am so grateful for my team leader for this amazing gift!

Only 8 products were used to make this card: cardstock, ink, a marker and adhesive. I loved how this card came up... I was actually planning a simple stamping card on Whisper White card base, but I stamped the beehive too high, so it wasn't centred and I didn't like it. So chop, chop! I used up some of my Basic Black cardstock scraps to add a border on the top and bottom and glued everything on a Crushed Curry card base! I used my Crushed Curry marker to color the flowers and the bee. That's it! Easy right?



Head on over to the next blog, you are presently at Marika Laforge's.
Happy Hopping!
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts