Stretching our Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set

Good day! I thought it would be nice to start this little series where I use the Paper Pumpkin's exclusive stamp set to create cards. Similar to all the alternatives we can find online, I am only using the stamp set. After I've collected a bunch of those stamp sets, I find I don't go back to them! I try to think about all of us who are just starting out and want to stretch our supplies.

So using the stamp set from the I'll Bee Yours January Paper Pumpkin, I came up with this card!


A little Crushed Curry and Memento to create my very own DSP. I fussy cut a bee and just added it to the sentiment. Lots of dimensionals were used to add layers to this card. Every thing you see here was from the January's Paper Pumpkin. You can watch me make this card here. I even share another card I made using only the stamp set.

Enjoy,
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts