Thank you, sweet Ladybug!

Thanks for dropping in! I am really enjoying this blogging thing! I get to share with you my little projects and I do hope to write even more often eventually... I'll have to see how much time I have left once I go back to work in September (let's not talk about that right now!)

This is what I made during my Facebook Live a few weeks back. You can watch it here, it's in french. As you may or may not know, I am bilingual, hence the accent when I speak english! I wanted a beginner card, a casual and an avid one too. The ladybugs are just lovely. I find the belly hard to color tho, anybody else getting that struggle? She’s still pretty adorable! Using the coordinating dies makes it easy to assemble and makes me look like a professional once again!


Here are a few other cards I made using this stamp set.



This amazing stamp set is free as a hostess reward for orders over 375$. 


Comments

Popular Posts