Friend Like You

This card was created with the Peaceful Poppies DSP as our card base! I saw this woman, Meg Loven, make this wonderful cards, so I gave it a try!


I was using what I had on my counter workspace and I love how this card turned out. Sometimes it takes a little while to figure out how your card will turn out when you don't have any clue what you're making! I surprised myself, then again, you can't go wrong with such beautiful products.


Here are the puzzle pieces needed to make this card:
  • Card Base is a 4X12 piece of DSP scored at 5 1/2 and 11
  • Basic Black 3 5/8 X 5 1/8
  • Rich Razzleberry 3 1/2 X 5
  • Vellum piece die cut with largest label die from the Painted Label Dies
  • Black Circle from the Peaceful Poppies Elements
  • Old Olive leaves die cut
  • Rich Razzleberry poppies die cut
  • Basic Black strip (cut using the Stitched Rectangle dies)
(for the inside)

  • Basic Black 3 3/4 X 5 1/4
  • Whisper White 3 1/2 X 5


You can watch me make this card here and help you walk through the steps. I really had fun creating this card and will definitely be making more of these #DSPCardBase.

Enjoy making your own cards and please share with me! I love seeing your creations.
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts