You're RAWRsome!

I needed a card for a sweet little girl. Her soul is full of light. She could brighten your day with just her smile. We got to talk not too long ago and I forget how witty she is, super intelligent, very humble and so positive. I am not her aunt by blood, but her mother and I are best friends, so she calls me 'Matante' and I consider her one of my children. I love her!


This is the card I sent her as part of my #40days40cards challenge. I also sent her an extra postage stamp so she can send a card too. It was my little gift to her. 

I was inspired by a card I received from one of my teammates, Livia Lau at www.stampingforgood.com. She has inspiring projects.

Anyways, here is the card I made during my Facebook Live last night. You can watch my video here.
Comment and share it and you could win the card!


For the supplies used, click here for a detailed list. 

Thanks for reading. 

Take care and wash your hands!

Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts