Demonstrator Event

Being a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up!®️, we were invited for a full day event of sharing ideas, projects and ways to reach out to our customers during these '"boring" days. It was all about trying something new: #trysomethingnewchallenge. Well, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and made 30 packs of 'card in an envelope'. I wrote out a little tutorial with a quick introduction of myself and I will be tying these bags to front doors hoping to enlighten my neighbours' day and share my craft with them. I hope to make them feel better about themselves.

This was what I included it the envelope.



I enjoyed myself making this quick card, it actually inspired me to create some Mother's Day cards! Stay tuned to see what I come up with.

My goal for these door deliveries is to encourage my neighbours to do what makes them happy.

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts