For You, Handsome

April 1st, Sale-A-Bration is over. It's bittersweet. Some amazing stamps sets are no longer available, but this also means new ones are coming! Stampin’ Up!®️ even surprised us with an early release from the annual catalogue: The Ornate Garden Suite.

I thought to give Sale-A-Bration a deserved farewell. I used my favorite stamp set: Well Dressed. It fits perfectly for the men in my life. Keeping it very simple and classy, I used a Smoky Slate card base and DSP. The 'For You' is from Well Said stamp set and I fussy cut the hat from the Well Dressed. The Whisper White piece was embossed with the Pinewood Plank embossing folder.

You can watch me make this card here. I also ask that you share your cards, either on my Facebook Page or send it to me so I can blog about it. I need inspiration and I need to know that you are crafting. I am feeling a bit lost without my people. We need to keep each other creating.



Thanks for sticking by me! I love my little stamping community!
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts