Playing with the 3 Cheers To You stamp set

Saturday, I made a Facebook Live featuring the 3 Cheers To You Kit. My goal was to show ideas of cards we can make with the stamp set and the leftovers from this wonderful kit.

Here are the cards I made up during my live. You can watch the video here.

Card base is Night of Navy. The Copper Foil Sheet was die-cut with the Stitched Rectangles and embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder, mounted on Whisper White. I used the Stitched Rectangles with Seaside Spray, I stamped with Night of Navy (2nd generation). I stamped the sentiment with Night of Navy on a leftover tag. Add a bow with Linen Thread.



Here I added a 1 1/2" strip of Copper Foil sheet, stamped the sentiment on a banner die-cut. I added Linen Thread behind the banner. Put it all on dimensionals and glued to the Seaside Spray card base. I stamped the diamond image with Seaside Spray and inked half of it in Versamark. Sprinkled on some Copper Embossing Powder to give it that effect of ombre.


Card base is Terracotta Tile, diamonds image inked in matching ink, same thing with sentiment. I took a leftover piece of the Kraft die-cut, cut it in half to add it to both sides of the Whisper White die-cut. Took some Linen Thread and made a 'nest', tied a knot around the 'nest' with both ends, added snail to the card base to stick it where I wanted it to stay.


Card base is Seaside Spray. Seaside Spray layer is embossed with Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder. Stitched Shape Circle out of Copper Foil Sheet. Stamped sentiment on Night of Navy with Copper Embossing Powder, I stamped it twice so I could fussy cut the 'Merci' and the thinner part in 2 pieces. Added a double Linen Thread bow.


I also have 3 more alternatives using what was left of my kit. This is an extra PDF Tutorial I offer my customers when they purchase the 3 Cheers To You Kit.


I had lots of fun during this Facebook Live and I hope you enjoy your kit!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo




Comments

Popular Posts