Rooted In Nature Challenge


This weeks #KeepStamping Challenge colors are Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Pretty Peacock.


I eyed my stamp collection and Rooted In Nature jumped out, well not physically of course! I went for another beginner, casual and avid card. Watch me make this card on my Youtube channel, click here to view it. I would appreciate your Thumbs Up!

Beginner's card
On a Whisper White Thick card base, I used my Stamparatus to stamp the same image in a straight line. I just moved my plate one notch over, changing colors as I went. I stamped my sentiment directly on the card base too.



Casual card
Same as my beginner's card, I stamped the leaves one next to each other using the Stamparatus. I cut down my Whisper White piece to 4 7/8" x 3". The Pool Party layer is 5 1/8" x 3 1/4". Added with dimensionals to the Pretty Peacock card base.



Avid card
Crumb Cake layer is 4" x 5 1/4", I ruffed up the edges. Pretty Peacock layer is 3 7/8" x 5 1/8", I embossed with the Nature's Roots Dies, so yes, I ran that piece of paper through the Big Shot quite a few times! I also ruffed the edges and glued on top of Crumb Cake. I stamped the leaf image with the 4 colors of the challenge, just as I did on the other 2 cards. I die-cut them out and adhered them to the card with dimensionals, trying to put them as straight as I can. I cut about 3" of the Braided Burlap Trim, a strip of Copper Foil I had laying around on my counter, I ripped up a piece of Pool Party and stamped my sentiment on a strip of Whisper White. 



Remember to share your projects using #keepstamping. You can share on my Facebook Page or your own timeline.
Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika-xo



Comments

Popular Posts