Free Calypso Coral Bird

I hope you enjoyed last night's video! I really do enjoy sharing my cards with you all, I always look forward to going Live and talking with everybody there! If you didn't know, I now upload my videos to Youtube so you can watch them all there if you missed my Live.

I CASEd the new catalogue. I thought this was a very pretty simple SIP card (SIP: stamp, ink and paper). Stamp set is Free As A Bird, ink is Calypso Coral and Basic Grey and paper is Calypso Coral. Add a little bit of Linen thread as a touch of embellishment.

This is the card you'll see me make in my video. I used the Layered Leaves (retiring) embossing folder on a piece of Calypso Coral. I die-cut the rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, added a strip of Calypso Coral across the top, stamped the leaves on it and tied the Linen Thread around. The Whisper White die-cut was added with dimensionals.

This would be a card for the Avid stamper. A bit more layers and details to it. We added the Bird Ballad DSP, a Stitched Nested Die and some fussy cutting of the little flowers from the stamp set.

I appreciate you reading my posts and supporting me by liking and subscribing to my Youtube Channel.

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo



Comments

Popular Posts