Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop - May 2020


Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoyed hopping all the way here. I am Marika Laforge, a Stampin’ Up!®️ demonstrator in New Brunswick, Canada. I enjoy hopping with all my fellow demonstrators from across the world, thank you to Kylie for hosting this blog hop every month.


This card is for you! Thank you for being here, sharing your love of cardmaking with me. I combined the Follow Your Art DSP and the It Starts With Art stamp set with the ink splatter from the Painted Poppies stamp set. I used 2 ink colors, Coastal Cabana and Flirty Flamingo, added the Glitter Enamel Dots. The Thank You is from the Peaceful Moments and the die is our new Tasteful Labels Dies.

It was a fun and colourful card to make. 

Thanks again for hopping by, hop along to the next blog. This was Marika's blog post.

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts