Kylie's International Blog Highlights - May 2020

Welcome to my blog, my name is Marika Laforge. I am a proud bilingual Canadian from New-Brunswick, a maritime province bordering Quebec, Nova Scotia and Maine. The theme for this month's hop is 'Thank You'. Over the weekend, I said thanks to so many people: the cashier at the grocery store, the lady washing the carts, the guy bringing in the carts, and it felt so good to say it. I thought to myself how much better it would feel to give them a card. I made this card with them in mind.


I enjoyed making this card. Alot of detail and love was put in the creation of this card. I hope the sight of it makes your day brighter. 


If you love my card, please vote for it on Kylie's International Blog Hop, it will let me take part of the Top 10 Winners later on this month.... you'll get to see another one of my creations!

VOTE FOR ME I'm # 35

Stay safe, and THANK YOU!
Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Comments

  1. So many gorgeous details on this card Marika. Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month. All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the colors are fantastic Marika! Such a pretty card -- thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts