West Coast Creators Last Chance Blog Hop

My name is Marika and I am from New Brunswick, Canada (I am specifying in case some of you are international). Even though I am part of the "West Coast" Creators, I am at the complete end of the country. 

I am excited to take part of our very first Blog Hop. Not that I want to brag, but I'm the one who asked for it! Haha! Our amazing team leader took charge and created this nice header so we have a consistent hop for you to jump around. I am very happy to have found this family of creative, caring and encouraging human beings. Even though I have never met them, yet, I really do feel like we are all friends. We take care of each other!

We decided to promote a stamp set that is retiring, or an item that is part of the Last Chance list. Mine is the Colorful Seasons. It was my very first bundle to purchase, so I have an emotional attachment to it I don't think I'm ready to let it go just yet. 


Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the hop!
Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Hi Marika! Thanks for suggesting this blog hop. I love your card and am sad this set is retiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fussy cutting skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, Marika! I love this bundle, too, and am really sad that it is retiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Marika! I'm definitely going to miss that chair die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite sets! Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts