Blooming Birthday


Here is another gorgeous card I received for my 30th a few weeks ago! This one came from my team leader, Ange McKay. Check out her North Shore Stamper Blog for more information about her - she's amazing and I adore her! If you'd like to get the 20% discount, when you join with me, you automatically get to benefit from Ange's meetings (AKA The West Coast Creators).


She used the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle, that you can add to your Starter Kit for FREE as part of the June Starter Kit Promotion! It's amazingly detailed and so easy to create cards with it! The die-cut fill up your card base so you only need to add a sentiment and you have an elegant card! Make it any color you want. Funny how she sent me the Cinnamon Cider one, it's actually my favorite new In-Color! (I don't know if she knows that or not!) The stamp set actually has all the sentiments you need for any card: birthdays, thank you, feel better, thinking of you...

I would love to be part of your stamping journey and see what you create! Sign up with me and here's what you'll get for being a pINK Lady:
  • monthly gatherings with The pINK Ladies
  • monthly gatherings with The West Coast Creators
  • weekly email updates
  • early access to the new catalogues
  • pre-order new products before everybody else
  • 20% discount on your Stampin’ Up!®️ products
  • every quarter we have the pINK Ladies AWARDS
  • free tutorials

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts