Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop - June 2020


Welcome to Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Team Blog Hop. We are a bunch of demonstrators from around the world who are working hard at growing our Stampin’ Up!®️ business. Our group is used to encourage each other, share business tips and ideas. I have gained alot already from this program and I am so thankful for Kylie and her husband Bruno - The Dimensional King!

I am surprising myself with all the new techniques I am trying! I have a sponge brayer, but I rarely use it. So when this card was shining in my mind, I knew I had to take out the big tools! Did you know you could get this bundle for FREE until June 30! It's the most expensive one in the new catalogue, but you could get it free as an add-on to your starter kit.


I used Pretty Peacock on the top and bottom, Pear Pizzazz and worked my way to Soft Sea Foam in the middle.

I layered my sponged piece to a matting Pear Pizzazz and then to Pretty Peacock and adhered it all to a Soft Sea Foam card base. I separated the gold thread from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo and made a messy nest. The leafage if from the Forever Flourishing dies. I stamped the Hello with Versamark on Basic Black and embossed with gold, fussy cut it to be a nice strip, used our black dimensionals to glue down to the card. Added a few Gold Glitter Enamel Dots and that was it!

Just like Kylie says her cards always have a song representing them, mine made me sing The Sound of Silence!


Remember, if you loved this bundle, ask me how you could get it for FREE!

Thank you for hopping and enjoy the rest of the show! 

You are at Marika's blog, click the next name to continue the visit!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts