My Friend, You Make Me Smile

Last night's card was pretty elegant... I think! I really enjoyed playing with the Forever Fern stamp set and the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. Watch my video here.

My first card was keeping it simple, just ink and paper.... then a little bow to add that elegance. It would have been gorgeous without it too! The card base is Early Espresso, the Just Jade layer measures 3 3/8" x 4 7/8", the Very Vanilla measures 1 3/4" x 1 3/4". 


This is the actual card I made during the Facebook Live. I glued the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper piece to Just Jade, stamped one of the leaf image with Early Espresso on Very Vanilla, I fussy cut it out and glued it behind the bow. I stamped another leaf image with 2nd generation Sahara Sand behind the sentiment, which this one was stamped with Early Espresso. Add dimensionals and glue to card base.



For my avid card, I took out the Ornate Frames Dies to embellish my sentiment. I even added the gold trim to my bow just to give it shimmer. I die cut a leaf die out of vellum. Everything was glued to the card with dimensionals. Very pretty thick card, but I love it!



Did you know you could get this bundle for FREE? Stampin’ Up!®️ is offering a sign up special until June 30. I would love to be part of your stamping journey, join my team and become a pINK Lady!



Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts