Ornate Thanks Birthday Card

I turned 30 this month, on the 6! I had quite the surprise, but on top of everything I got spoiled by my Stampin’ Up! family! 

This is a card I got from my team member, Guylaine! She is so thoughtful and although she might not think it, she is pretty talented! She keeps surprising me with her swap cards, and even ask for us to gather so we can create! I know she's enjoying her Stampin’ Up!®️ products!


I also wanted to show her card so you can find inspiration from it! This bundle is also part of this month's Sign Up promotion!

I would love to see you craft with us someday, join us at a team meeting where we have lots of laughs and stamp together! We even try little challenges sometimes! If you would like to become a pINK Lady, join here!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts