West Coast Creators Blog Hop - June 2020

Welcome to our 2nd monthly Blog Hop! Either you are starting here or hopped from another blog, but I know you will see marvellous projects! We are a fun and creative stamping circle of friends. 

My sister-in-law turned 25 the day after I turned 30! I wanted to make her a card worth celebrating! I used the Lovely You Bundle and the Moments de Plénitude (Peaceful Moments) stamp set. I had a scrap of the In Good Taste DSP laying on my counter so I used that as my inspiration! I thought the little 'fleur de lys' matched the Night of Navy pattern from the DSP. I kissed it many times to the Whisper White layer in opposite corners to add color to the background. I crumpled up my paper to give it texture.
I stamped the branch image with Misty Moonlight and Rococo Rose, fussy cut those out and layer them on top of the DSP. I used the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch to banner my sentiment and layered it on a Misty Moonlight strip. A little piece of our Denim Ribbon attached with a staple and some Scalloped Lace Trim for more character.


I am pretty pleased with how this card turned out! She enjoyed it too!


Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Check out my team members blogs!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. love this card! what a great idea to crumple the paper. reminds me of the new old world paper EF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in your card and how you made the background! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Marika! Your sister-in-law is lucky to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done Marika! I always love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Marika... but every card of yours is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts