International Highlights Blog Hop - July 2020



Welcome to July's International Highlights Gallery. Kylie Bertucci is kind enough to help us showcase our talent amongst other demonstrators from around the world. You get to vote for your 5 favorite cards and the top 10 winners get to participate in another hop at the end of the month! I love this little challenge and it gets me creating! Thank you Kylie and Thank YOU for voting for my card... if you like it! ;)

My name is Marika Laforge and I am a Canadian demonstrator. 

Here is a Thank You card I created for my In-Color Club using the Forever Fern DSP, a little strip of Gold Foil sheet and the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. The die-cut is from the Stitched So Sweetly and I used the So Sentimental stamp set. Everything was glued to a Just Jade card base. Simple to make and re-create! 


Thanks for dropping in and to vote for my card, please visit Kylie's blog here. I'm #8.

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo 

Comments

  1. The gold foil sets it off beautifully Marika. Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Marika very elegant card these papers are gorgeous x Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Marika, the gold really adds that shine!! Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card with the gold foil accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card Marika! I love the simplicity of the style and colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautyful car ds Marika,good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatiful card,good luck Claire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts