Prized Peony Homemade DSP

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

As I have said before, I love creating my own Designer Series Paper to use the exact colors I want. You can make your own DSP by just using cardstock, ink and your favorite stamp set!

Last night, in my Facebook Live, I made CASE'd  Chandra Junck's card, from her Dragonfly Papercraft Instagram post. Check this out, you'll get inspired too I swear! 

So for my simple, beginner card, I used a Whisper White Thick card base, a strip of Gray Granite and a Whisper White layer. I stamped my peony flower with Petal Pink all over to create the DSP! I stamped my sentiment with Basic Gray, wrapped the Gray Granite strip with Linen Thread and tied a bow.



For my casual card, I added a little more color by changing the card base color to Gray Granite and for a little more dimension, I used the Tailored Tag Punch to the sentiment.
                   
For the avid card, I took out the die cutting machine and used the Stitched Nested Dies. I also used the actual Peony Garden DSP and some of the Elegant Faceted Gems. There are more dimensionals on this card too.
Again, I want to mention about the All Star Tutorial Bundle happening. Look at this sneak peak that will appear on the cover of the PDF tutorial. You'll also get links to 12 videos showing you how to get your projects done. It's great if you want to hold a class with any items of the Peony Garden Suite. For more details, hop on over to my past post here.


Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts