Sunshine card with Paper Pumpkin

June's Paper Pumpkin was all about sharing sunshine! And of course, I wanted to create a card for you using your new exclusive stamp set! Check out my video on my Youtube Channel here. Make sure to subscribe and click the bell to get notified every time I upload my weekly videos.

For my first card, I stamped the sun image all over my Whisper White layer with Stazon Jet Black ink. I used the Watercolor Pencils to go over the outline to give a bit of color to our background. I stamped my sentiment on a strip of Whisper White. I glued everything to a Whisper White Thick card base.

To step it up, I brought in my Blender Pen to distribute the colors a little bit more. Glued my Whisper White layer to a Daffodil Delight mat and then glued it to a Coastal Cabana card base. I still stamped my sentiment on a Whisper White strip.


For the avid crafter, I took out my Watercolor Paper, my Aqua Painter and my scissors! I also stamped the line image with Coastal Cabana on the card base to give a background on the card. Add some Rhinestones to give it some bling!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts