Watercoloring A Pile of Leaves

Wow! This card is just gorgeous! I let Youtube play videos on the television while I play with my little guy in our living room. It landed on this Beth girl. Well let me tell you, I had to stop everything I was doing and listen to her explaining this technique! Her card was so stunning I told myself I would give it a try. It's so relaxing and much easier than it looks! All you need is lots of Post-It notes! Ha Ha! Click here to watch her video.

Click here to watch me make this card.


I can't wait to get more cards done using this technique! Even trying it with different colours! I am thinking of using the Prized Peony stamp too! Ohhh my head is going in to overdrive! 


Thanks for watching me again, until next week!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts