West Coast Creators Blog Hop


Welcome to our third month! It's still so exciting to take part in this hop with my fellow team members. 

We decided on promoting the 2020-2022 In Colours for this hop. I love the challenge, the participation of the authors, and the organization it takes for the whole process to take part. It truly is a wonderful place to be: I get to share my ideas, find support and encouragement from these ladies

This was a card I created for my In-Colour club, so fitting! HA!

Very easy, simple and I can just imagine using different colors, either in the same color family (ie. all blues, pinks or yellows...) or using contrasting colours. Use up your scraps! Try it with DSP! Possibilities are endless here! Have fun!


The sentiment is from So Sentimental and the die cut label is the Stitched So Sweetly dies.

Make sure to hop on over to see all the projects! You'll find even more inspiration.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo


Comments

  1. I like the stripes using all the colours for all your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you incorporated all the new colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s always so nice to see some white space on the card against bold colours. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a quick and easy card to make, Marika!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts