Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop - August 2020

 


Hello August! It has been a busy summer! 

Welcome to this month's blog hop! We are a bunch of demonstrators from across the world with on single thing in common, our love for Stampin’ Up!®️! If you are reading this, I am sure you are sharing that same passion! If not, then let me give you a taste of what you're missing on! 

For me, August is a big month of wedding anniversaries, and birthdays too! I need alot of cards! First up is my my parents' wedding anniversary, on the 12. They are celebrating 31 years of happy life, 30 years of those I was the reason for their happiness! HAHA!

Here is the card I sent them in the mail (even if we live 10 minutes from each other!), I love sending mail!


I used the Poeny Dies on Whisper White and Vellum. I then sponged the Vellum with So Saffron (my mom loves yellow). I also added a piece of the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. A few Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to complete the look and that was it! The DSP is from the Peony Garden. 


The sentiment is from the 'Si Bien Dit' stamp set (it's the french version of Well Said). I heat embossed it with gold on some Basic Gray scraps. I have to say that I am loving the gold lately!


Thank again for hopping with us this month! I hope you enjoy the rest of the gang!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo 

You are at Marika Laforge's blog, click the next name to hop along.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts