West Coast Creators Blog Hop - August 2020

 This month we are obviously featuring the Mini August - December 2020 catalogue! It just went live 10 days ago and we are all having fun with it! I always love to see what my fellow team members will come up with! We have alot of talent on this team and would love for you to come along! 

I decided to use the Festive Corners stamp set, found on page 66. I used a Blackberry Bliss card base, and I stamped the spider web with a dangling spider with the matching ink, but you can barely see it. I like it that way tho! 


I used the Stitched Rectangles to die cut out a piece of Whisper White and stamped 'spooky' in Pretty Peacock. I added a few more dangling spiders there too with Stazon. I cut a 2 x 4 piece of the Magic In This Night DSP. 



I brought back the Ornate Dies to die cut the longer detailed frame out of Pretty Peacock cardstock. For the Basic Black piece, I used the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks with Whisper White Craft Ink. I die cut it out with the Tasteful Labels Dies. I added a few Iridescent Pearls to finish the look. 

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Click the link below to see the other projects! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. You found your mojo! I love the colour combo and all the little details on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design and colours for this Hallowe'en card. It is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card. the pearls look great with these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card, Marika! The colour combination is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card! I’m always out of ideas for these but you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts