You Got This Ridiculously Awesome Card

Let's go for another challenge! Check out the amazing projects for this Global Design Project #254

I have been playing with this idea to colour the Peony Garden DSP with coloured pencils. Here is what came out of it.


I used the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set to add my sentiment. I fussy cut it out because I wanted it to be all on one line. I coloured the stamp with my Stampin' Write markers one word at a time. I used Melon Mambo. The two strips I punched out with the Lovely Label Pick A Punch. I used Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry, two of the many colours I used to colour the flowers.


I layered the coloured piece on Whisper White to give it a little border. I tied knots in the Metallic Mesh Ribbon and made my own embellishments! I also brushed on some Wink of Stella on the words to add to the sparkle.

Click here to watch my video I uploaded to Youtube.

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts