You Light Up My Life


I have to be honest, July's Paper Pumpkin did not excite me as much as the past months. But after just playing with it a bit, fireworks started blowing up in my mind! Literally! Pssst... I have an extra kit if you'd like to get one! 


I made this fairly easy card with some paper, ink and embossing powder. I stamped the fireworks images with Bermuda Bay ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock. I then stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed it with gold powder. Glue my layer to a slightly larger Gold Foil sheet and glued to my Just Jade card base with dimensionals. Easy peasy!



Head on over to my Youtube channel to watch me make this card. Please like and subscribe, I love to know you liked my card!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Comments

Popular Posts