All Star Tutorial Blog Hop - September 2020



I had this idea of picture frames for a while now! We often get pictures from family and friends and I feel bad when I can't display those cute faces. I figured by using the Playful Alphabet dies to write out their names, it would personalize the frame and decorate our refrigerator!



I bought the magnetic photo sleeve at our local dollar store. It has a plastic covering to protect the picture itself. I glued the names with dimensionals on top of the sleeve.

I used the Playing With Patterns DSP as inspiration for their colour combination. For Xavier, I used Night of Navy for the letters and mounted them on Smoky Slate. I fussy cut a border around his name.


For Élyze, I used Purple Posy backed with Adhesive Sheets to create stickers with the die-cut letters. I applied them to Highland Heather and fussy cut again.

Vincent is my little guy. I used the Coastal Cabana design from the Playing With Patterns DSP. I glued the letters to Whisper White and cut around the letters. I gave all the names a background so that the names would be visible and stand out on the frame.



Make sure to hop along and check out all the other All Star artists :)

Since we were all featuring the Playing With Patterns Suite for this hop, maybe you would like some more inspiration with this set. A few days ago, we published this amazing video tutorial bundle. Send me an email here to get your hands on it!


Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Comments

  1. Brilliant and perfect use of these letters Marika!! Thank you for the inspiration! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so cute! What a great use of the letters

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea Marika! Thanks for your inspiration on our All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The letters look totally different the way you have used them. Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts