Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop - September 2020

 


It's the last one! I can't believe it's been a year since the start of this training! I remember waiting for October 1 last year because I was so excited to see what this program had to offer! I have not been disappointed! I have grown so much during the last year, it's humbling! I am motivated to see where I will go next!

Now that the new Stampin’ Up!®️ year just around the corner, I am all about figuring out my goals, writing down my stats, reaching new milestones, sharing even more creativity and most of all, growing my team! This is my ultimate goal this year: finding more pINK Ladies who share the same passion as I do! We will learn new techniques together, we will climb mountains together and we will create together! 

This is a card I have ready for my next team member.



I made this very simple, no stamping card with the Gathered Leaves dies and the Well Said dies. *tip: use adhesive sheets with the Well Said dies! The ribbon is part of the Basketweave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack. The card base is Crumb Cake with a Crumb Cake layer that is glue to the card with dimensionals.

I am very grateful for you and I hope you enjoy hopping to the next blog.

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts