West Coast Creators Blog Hop - September 2020

 

I am so happy that we are sticking to this! It keeps us creating, it challenges us and we get to work together! I think we are building our friendship because of this! 

I don't know if my fellow teammates have all met before, but I have never met one of them in person! I do plan to take a vacation out west someday and introduce myself! Maybe I could just show up and knock at their doors, unannounced, because I do feel like we are family! 

So for this month's hop, we are in the Halloween/ Fall spirit! These are the cards I made for my customers this month. Yes, everybody who places an order, no matter the price, gets a handwritten thank you note from me! Sometimes, I even throw in a little surprise!

I loved making these cards because each and every one of them was different and had a different feel just by switching the colours! This Perfectly Plaid DSP is delicious!! Seriously, it's amazing for any occasions, you'll see me using it again for Christmas, I promise. Some might say it is a Christmas-y pack of paper, others might say it's all about Fall: Tomatoe, Tomato!


Whatever DSP colour I was using, I matched the top 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 square with its card base. Run it through the Cut & Emboss Machine with the Stitched Leaves Dies, do the same with a different leaf with the Brushed Metallic Paper. The square get glued to the card base with a bunch of dimensionals, and everything else gets glued on top of that!




Now imagine the possibilities with the Perfectly Plaid DSP! There are so many rich colours in that pack! I just loved making these cards! The stitching around the outline gives it that nice finishing touch!


Thank you so much for hopping by and keep on going to the next talented stamper!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I have an extra room Marika! Love your card and how they all look with the various plaid patterns! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I can buy myself a ticket, I'll come knocking at your door! <3

      Delete
  2. Loving the plaid look! And this Leaves bundle is my most favourite item in the new catty! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts